Black Bamboo Soap is a spicy and fresh scent created especially for men! With the extra special addition of Black African Soap sprinkled on top. Black African Soap is made from the ash of harvested plantain, palm leaves, cocoa pods and shea tree bark. With the highest content of Shea Butter than any soap, it is very moisturizing.
Black Bamboo Soap Bar
Soap Orchard soaps are handcrafted in small batches using natural, plant derived ingredients and high quality oils which produce a rich, luxurious lather. They are gently cleansing without stripping moisture from your skin. Unlike most commercial detergent bars which contain animal fats, harsh chemicals and detergents, the glycerin is preserved in a handcrafted soap. Glycerin - which is a by-product of the natural soap making process is a natural humectant, attracting moisture to the skin. Our handcrafted soap is soap in its truest, purest and most natural form.
At Soap Orchard we,
- Use fairly traded natural shea butter
- Use food-grade oils and butters
- Use local beeswax & honey
- Use plant-based essential oils, extracts, and absolutes to scent the vast majority of our products
- We support local orchards, vineyards, and farms by using ingredients from their crops
- Many of our products contain vegan, vegetarian and/or organic ingredients whenever possible
- Unlike many handcrafted soaps, we use 7 different high-quality oils, instead of two or three which is common.
- We are Paraben-Free
- We DO NOT nor will we ever test on any animals